Thursday, August 16

Strange Bedfellows? NOOO...It's 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry'

CRIKEY!

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and LarryAs much as I like Adam Sandler, I have to say this...his new comedy 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry' (opening soon) abt a pair of frenz declaring themselves gay to save on tax is not original!

When I first saw the trailer, I thought "Wow, looks farnee, sounds original, yayy, another movie to watch!"
Then I had this feeling like "eh? no leh...this plot sounds somewhat familiar..."
It dawned upon me that Hollywood has 'stolen' another story from pple more creative than themselves! tsk tsk

I watched a similar movie before (when I was studying in Australia) abt a pair of firemen in a small Aussie town who could save on tax by declaring themselves gay.

Strange Bedfellows


At least the makers of the film could at least say that this is a remake, or based on...at least da U.S 'Taxi' din claim they were original, neither did 'The Departed' despite not adopting the 'Infernal Affairs' moniker.

Haiz...well peeps, judge fer yourself and tell me if these two movies are not overly similar!




Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.