Thursday, August 16

'Shelter' by Corrinne May

This is my fave song from her latest album 'Beautiful Seed'



Beautiful melody (esp the Cherry Blossom Edition), the strings are a nice touch. and the jap-like melody
This version is different due to a different key...minor key I think...

What's wrong, what's getting you down
Is it something I might have said?
You're walking around with your head to the ground and your eyes are watery red
I know you've been through tough times Kicked around, thrown to the ground but you've always been the strong one
So don't tell me that nobody gets you 'cause I'm standing in your corner Knocking at your door You don't have to be alone
Just call my name
Let me be an answer
'cause it hurts me to see you this way
I wanna ease your pain
Help me understand
Let me be your shelter my friend

We share a bond You and I we belong We're like coffee and morning trains
You strip my defenses I catch your pretenses The same blood runs through our veins
I swore I'd be your lifeline Made a vow that I'd surround you with love at every milestone
I'll listen when nobody gets you
I'm still standing in your corner Waiting by your door You don't have to be alone
Just call my name Let me be an answer
'cause it hurts me to see you this way
Ohhh...I wanna ease your pain
Help me understand
Let me be your shelter my friend

It was not too long ago
You sought to understand You helped me mend Remember when So promise me you'll...
Call my name
Let me be an answer
'cause it hurts me to see you this way
Ohhh...I wanna ease your pain
Help me understand
Let me be your shelter my friend
Ohhh...
My Friend...



Powered by ScribeFire.



Technorati Tags: , , ,