Tuesday, August 7

The Results I Get When I Do Things to Get Free Stuff!

I got an email few days back...

It read...

"Hi there!

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have won yourself 2 tickets to Nuffnang Singapore's first community event, an exclusive screening of Rush Hour 3 on 9 August 2007, National Day. This will be held at GV Vivocity...

...Thank you. We look forward to seeing you there on National Day!

Event promotional details can be found at
http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/public/event04.php

..."

WOOHOO!!!

I had a post before about joining contests and winning lotsa stuff (u can't win much in Australia, itz no fun in the world of contests down under!)
See...just to prove my point, yet again (to those who laff at my efforts)

Singapore is the land of freebies! Go forth and enjoy! (Back at you u cynics!) =P


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.