Sunday, May 6

L.O.V.E

It's been four months since her passing and I still think of her.
A lot.

Every familiar phrase, anything cute, the kind of music that we both used to listen to together, and of late, esp Michael Bublé's new album"Call me Irresponsible".

I mentioned before in my earlier blog entry that music is a powerful force that can make even a grown man cry. IT can make you laugh as well as, in this case, make me tear...

The last track on the album, 'L.O.V.E'...

It was our favourite song...itz also from one of her fave films, Disney's The Parent Trap

"L is for the way you Look at me...

O is for the Only one I see

V is Very very extraordinary

E is Even more than anyone that you adore


Love is all that I can give to you

Love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it

Please take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you..."

I love you and miss you, Grace...

Powered by ScribeFire.