Monday, July 23

Guy Love (Scrubs: The Musical Ep)

Edit: Added video



Guy Love (song)

J.D.: Let's face the facts about me and you: A love unspecified.
Though I'm proud to call you, "Chocolate Bear",
The crowd will always talk and stare.
Turk: I feel exactly those feelings too, and that's why I keep them inside.
'Cause this "Bear" can't bear the world's disdain,
And sometimes it's easier to hide.
J.D. and Turk: Than explain our guy love, that's all it is.
Guy love, he's mine, I'm his.
There's nothin' gay about it in our eyes.
Turk: You ask me 'bout this thing we share.
J.D.: And he tenderly replies:
Turk: It's guy love.
J.D. and Turk: Between two guys.
Turk: We're closer than the average man and wife.
J.D.: That's why our matching bracelets say "Turk 'n' J.D."
Turk: You know I'll stick by you for the rest of my life.
J.D.: You're the only man who's ever been inside of me.
Turk (Speaking): Whoa, whoa, I just took out his appendix.
J.D.: There's no need to clarify.
Turk: Oh, no?
J.D.: Just let it grow more and more each day.
It's like I married my best friend.
Turk: But in a totally manly way.
J.D. and Turk: Let's go!
It's guy love, don't compromise the feeling of some other guy,
Holding up your heart into the sky.
J.D.: I'll be there to care through all the lows.
Turk: I'll be there to share the highs.
J.D. and Turk: It's guy love...between two guys.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.