Thursday, March 1

Farewell dear frenz...

ah...it started with Amanda and Fangyi i guess...they came and they went...like the wind...

Then Jason and Gillian...

Then there was the mass exodus, 'Jie', 'Yellow' and Lam @T1, Alsen and 'Mummy' (and yanyi, but I din see her!) @T2...wah...then I realised that I would realli miss all of them...
Things will definitely be different without them around, those days in Adelaide, the dinners together, the walks, the talks, etc
sigh...those days are far gone and I've got to move forward. but thatz another story...

So after I realised that I missed them terribly, I took the opportunity to meet up with Shan as much as I could as she too was leaving soon after. Thank God for the opportunity we had, Friday was really a good time of fellowship. We hardly talked since we came back from Adelaide last Dec and it was great to spend time chatting over drinks.

I tried to do the same for my 'niece' but unfortunately, miss heah was pretty busy...she was fully booked for the whole week...pity...was looking forward to the singing!

But I must say I dun regret much as I did meet with them as much as I could...so thank God for those wonderful opportunities that we did meet up! I'll miss those shopping, eating, singing and tennis sessions!

I must say...this was one of my best holidays ever! Thanks guys (& gals)!

Take care peeps (as yellow wld say)!

I love you guys and I miss u lotz