Wednesday, March 28

Still Unwritten...

"No music, no life "
Thatz wat it says plainly on one of my fave tees

Thatz how much I love music

Music is amazing, it can describe what you are feeling, it can inspire you, motivate you, make you laugh, make you tear

At the moment, on the top of my playlist is this old song by Natasha Bedingfield

Unwritten
Music & Lyrics: Natasha Bedingfield

"I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find...

...Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten..

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way..."

A rousing statement about developing a positive attitude, develop the confidence to take life and own it
Esp with Bedingfield's voice resonating, they can be powerful.