Wednesday, February 14

V-Day...

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10...15
That's the number of kisses I counted from this couple in front of me from City Hall to Lakeside MRT!
That is not including those I missed (I was trying hard NOT to look at them, really) but just imagine, thatz about 1 kiss every 2 mins. I don't think this happens so much on other days. Crap...It must be Valentine's Day...

I guess it's good for those who have a date. And I committed hara kiri when I decided to go out today...it's like ALL couples just decided to all come out and play the dating game!
In case u din know, I'm single and dateless today.

V-Day...I shld have stayed at home and not be reminded that I am without a date, not that it matters but the world has to remind the dateless that they are, well, without a date, in-your-face kinda way! SoPublish the lesson here is, stay home and avoid this situation if u can if u are dateless! OR...u cld hang out wif yer best buds and show those people what they too are missing out. Well, so it's a manner of perspective like most things in life...