Saturday, December 29

TODAY MY GF gets MARRIED. TO my GOOD FRIEND

TODAY is the day my EX gets married (my first GF)

I was pretty cool abt it (since itz been SEVEN years already) initially when I first heard. "Hey, ask u ah...did u know that...is getting MARRIED?" was what a lot of frenz asked me...

WATZ not cool is...well, let me share a bit...then u will understand why I'm not so cool abt the whole thing...

We were together for SIX years (most wld agree that this is a long time compared to a lot of relationships these days)

I had in mind that we would eventually get married.

I had a good NS buddy whom I introduced to her (since I feel she should know my good frenz right?)
Well...what transpired was like a classic movie plot...

Well, you can imagine what happened...

SO...for the past SEVEN years, I always wondered wat i wld do if i ever saw HIM on the streets. Woud I give him a punch? would i get into a huge fight with him?

Guess what? Abt two weeks ago, I heard SHE was getting married. I thot nothing of it. I was ok, and happy for her.

...THEN I saw HIM.

AT CHURCH.
MY CHURCH.
I never knew him to be a christian...

AND i saw him AT THE TOILET

I was pretty much stunnned, i din know how to react

"HEY! you attend this church?" was ALL I cld muster....

I started to get curious abt the wedding, and I found out that BOTH of them are getting married.

TODAY.

At the CHURCH I go to. And I am not invited...

WAT THE...