Monday, October 8

I Know They Are The Parents But...

Does it mean they have the right to go through your stuff?!
ESPECIALLY when u are already of working age and earning?!

One of the unhappy things in Singapore is the serious lack of privacy and independence. It's not that living in Australia's any better but at least I get privacy; my own personal space and freedom. My own place, my own freedom (my own car!)

Back in Singapore, everytime I come home, I open my door to my room and I feel like something's amiss but u can't quite put my finger on it; It's like I was violated when I was asleep. Why?! Does it mean that they are the parents and I am living under their roof that I have NO space nor privacy of my own. I cannot have my own voice and have my say in things?!


Technorati Tags: , ,